When will I receive my exam results?
Candidates will receive a notification of their pass or fail status within minutes of completing the certification exam.
Your certification, however, will take approximately eleven (11) business days – five (5) days for the examination provider to forward your score to The Open Group, and six (6) days for The Open Group to prompt you to complete your certification.
What does the TOGAF 9.2 Foundation exam cover?
According to The Open Group, the examination covers the following eleven (11) topic areas:
- Basic Concepts (3 questions)
- Core Concepts (3 questions)
- Introduction to the ADM (3 questions)
- The Enterprise Continuum and Tools (4 questions)
- ADM Phases (9 questions)
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques (6 questions)
- Architecture Governance (4 questions)
- Architecture Views, Viewpoints and Stakeholders (2 questions)
- Building Blocks (2 questions)
- ADM Deliverables (2 questions)
- TOGAF Reference Models (2 questions)
Is the exam computer-based?
Computer-based TOGAF examinations are available at Pearson VUE centers globally. Alternatively, you can attempt the certification examination at your home or office through the OnVUE Online Proctoring option from Pearson VUE.
Should I take the Part 1 Examination first or opt for the Combined Part 1 and Part 2 exam?
The Combined Part 1 and Part 2 examination is suitable for candidates who wish to earn the TOGAF Level 2 – Certified qualification directly in a single examination. However, if you fail a section, you will need to retake it before getting certified.
How long do I have to wait before retaking the exam?
You will need to wait for at least a month before retaking the certification exam.