When will I receive my COBIT®2019 Foundation exam results?
As this is an online exam, candidates will receive exam results immediately after completing the COBIT certification exam and exam survey. They can later access their certificate by logging into MyISACA with their credentials.
What does the exam cover?
According to ISACA, the exam covers the following eight domains of COBIT 2019. Included are the weights assigned to each:
- Framework Introduction (12%)
- Principles (13%)
- Business Case (3%)
- Governance System and Components (30%)
- Designing a Tailored Governance System (7%)
- Governance and Management Objectives (23%)
- Implementation (8%)
- Performance Management (4%)
Will COBIT®2019 replace COBIT®5?
ISACA will continue supporting organizations which implemented COBIT 5. Moreover, COBIT 5 resources are available along COBIT 2019 for training and implementation. That said, considering how COBIT 2019 is designed to meet the latest challenges of organizations, practitioners will benefit from the latest iteration of the framework.
When will the COBIT®2019 certification expire?
Like its predecessor, COBIT®2019 will not expire.
What are the major differences between COBIT®2019 and COBIT®5?
The latest iteration of COBIT is designed to enhance the relevance of the framework, and it does so through the following:
- Introducing new concepts such as design factors to deliver custom governance systems for enterprises
- Aligning to global standards, best practices, and frameworks for added relevance
- Allowing the global governance community to provide feedback and ideas through an “open-source” model
- Supporting the development of best-fit governance systems through new guidance and tools