The Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) certification is a valuable credential for those entrusted with the management of programmes or transformational change. Offered by AXELOX, this framework enables organizations to improve practices, enhance their service offerings, and effectively prepare for changes in the future.
With the MSP®Foundation, you can begin your journey towards leading your organization to the successful delivery of transformational change. In addition to initiating you to the MSP® framework, this certification will empower you to become a valuable asset who concentrates on benefits, effectively aligns corporate strategy with delivery mechanisms for change and business-as-usual environment, and assists in refining future strategies.
In addition to preparing you for the MSP®Foundation certification examination, this course will help you achieve the following objectives defined by AXELOS:
- Distinguish between projects and programmes
- Identify the MSP defined types of programme and their characteristics
- Explain the benefits of applying the MSP guidance to the management of a programme of transformational change
- Explain the purpose and areas of focus of the defined roles
- Explain the purpose of the seven MSP principles, the nine governance themes and the six transformational flow processes
- Explain the purpose of MSP programme information (documents)
There are no prerequisites for the MSP®Foundation certification examination. That said, knowledge and experience of programme management will come in handy.
Upon achieving the MSP®Foundation certification, practitioners can opt for the MSP®Practitioner and Advanced Practitioner certifications.