LearningCert believes you should always know what data we collect from you and how we use it, and that you should have meaningful control over both. LearningCert want to empower you to make the best decisions about the information that you share with us.
Please read this policy carefully, it is important for you and us.
Here ‘You’ (refer to the user or a paying company) and LearningCert (‘We’ or ‘Us’) and related to the control of your use at website www.leanringcert.com (‘The Website’ or ‘The Site’).
The LearningCert Inc. (‘‘The Company’) is a learning and skills optimization company and provides services to the audiences through online and offline. This is owned and maintained by LearningCert Inc. The content and products available at LearningCert’ website are Company Product of LearningCert Inc.
This section talks about the information you share with us, information receive about you and how you can manage your information:
Information We take from you:
- LearningCert website (www.learningcert.com) is publicly viewable and searchable by anyone online. We also provide to communicate privately with our representatives through our forms. We take some information like your name, email address, contact number, location, and your intent to contact us when you contact us through our forms.
- We give you control through your ‘Settings’ to limit the data we collect from you and how we use it, and to control things like your security, preferences, and relevant or irrelevant content.
- LearningCert Inc. gives you transparency into your information, and you can modify, correct, or delete at any time through option ‘Edit Profile’.
Information We receive about you:
- When you visit our website, even if you are only looking at it, we receive some personal information from you. We use this information for things like showing you more relevant courses, content, fee, training schedule, and events. The information includes but not limited to following:
- We require information about your signup and current location, which we get from signals such as your IP address or device settings, to securely and reliably set up and maintain your account and to provide our best services to you.
- To operate our services, we keep track of how you interact with links across our website. This includes links in emails we send you and links in our content that appear on other websites or mobile applications.
- If you click on an external link in our content, that website operator might figure out that you came from our website, along with other information associated with the content. They may also collect other personal data from you, such as cookie identifiers or your IP address.
- LearningCert is not liable if any link organization or website, partner, and user mishandle your data, share the content at their website that is unlawful, abusive, discriminative, outdated, threaten and humiliated.
- Cookies are not required for some parts of our services such as searching and looking at content publicly available. However, some of our services may not function properly if you disable cookies. When your browser or device allows it, we use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our services, to monitor aggregate usage patterns, and to personalize and otherwise operate our services such as by providing account security, personalizing the content we show you and remembering preferences.
Log data is the information recorded by web server about when, how, and which visitors are using website.
- We receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with our services, which we refer to as “Log Data,” even if you have not created an account. For example, when you visit our websites, register at our website, interact with our email notifications, authenticate your details while using third party services at our website like payment, we may receive your information. This Log Data includes information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms (including those not submitted as queries), and cookie information.
- We use Log Data to operate our services and ensure their secure, reliable, and robust performance. For example, we use Log Data to protect the security of accounts and to determine what content is popular on our services. We also use this data to improve the content we show you, including ads and to improve the effectiveness of our own marketing.
Managing Your Information with LearningCert
LearningCert empowers you to following:
Access Your Data:
- If you have created account at our website, you can access your data.
Rectify or Delete Your Data:
- You can edit, rectify, update, our delete the information filled by you at any time by log in and edit profile option.
- For some information you can request LearningCert to update or delete data or deactivate your account.
By accessing the website at https://www.learningcert.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service and all applicable laws and regulations. You further agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information, study material and/or software) on LearningCert’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title; and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or study material contained on LearningCert’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LearningCert’s at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on LearningCert’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. LearningCert makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, LearningCert does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LearningCert or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising from the use or inability to use the materials on LearningCert’s website, even if LearningCert or a LearningCert’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on LearningCert’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LearningCert does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. LearningCert may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, LearningCert does not make any commitment to update the materials.
LearningCert has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LearningCert of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
LearningCert may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan; and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
LearningCert issues refunds for self-paced learning within 7 days of the original purchase of the product. Money back guarantee is not applicable if the user has accessed more than 25% content. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
LearningCert training courses offer 100% money-back guarantee. We believe in the exceptional course delivery and high-quality courseware. We are confident that this course will be an excellent learning experience for you. If you do not enjoy our training session due to any reason, we will refund the training course fee to you. Send us a refund request via email within 4-hours of the start of the training session and we will refund 100% of your payment.
Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed online classrooms or received recordings for more than 25% of the training course. Also, in case a participant downloads the e-book for the course, the money back guarantee will be void.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by email: [email protected].
Reschedule & Cancellation Policy
LearningCert reserves the right to reschedule dates and/or timings of a training event, or entirely cancel a training event, without any prior notice.
If LearningCert reschedule or cancels a training event, following options are available to registered delegates.
- Delegates can reschedule and attend an event in future at their convenience.
- Delegates can also select any other course as replacement. All registrations are subject to seats availability.
- Delegates can also nominate replacement. In this case, they must inform LearningCert in writing at least 1-day prior to the event.
- If revised dates or timings are not suitable for delegates, LearningCert can 100% refund the amount it received.
Reschedule or Cancellation by a Registered Delegates
If registered delegates wish to reschedule or cancel an event, following fees shall be applicable.
- If the rescheduling request is received 3 business days prior or more, 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Rescheduling or cancellation is not allowed if the relevant request is received less than 3 business days. However, delegates can nominate their replacements.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the course must be attended within 12 months of the participant’s original sign-up date, and no refunds or credits will be available for participants who fail to attend a course within this twelve-month period.